[CalendarX-users] CalendarX-0.9 (RESEND)
Jim Biggs
2007-12-03 07:30:32 UTC
Lupa,

My environment: Zope 2.10.5-final, python 2.4.4, linux2, Plone-3.0.3

I downloaded CalendarX-0.9 from the svn, and made the following changes to
make it Plone-3.0.3 compliant:

Change #1 to __index__.py

change statement:
from Products.CMFCore.DirectoryView import expandpath

to:
from Products.CMFCore.utils import expandpath

Change #2 to CalendarXFolder.py

change statement:
from Products.CMFCore import CMFCorePermissions

to:
from Products.CMFCore import permissions as CMFCorePermissions

RESULTS:
1. After making these changes, CalendarX-0.9 installed in Zope and showed up
as an "installable" product in the Plone-site quickinstaller

2. CalendarX installs via quickinstaller and shows up as an "installed"
product. The "install log" follows:

Install log for CalendarX
Back to Add/Remove Products
Status
installed
Types
* CalendarX
Skins
* CalendarX
Transcript
2007-12-03 02:29:35
Successfully installed CalendarX.

3. Confirmed that the CalendarX skins folder and its contents are installed
inside Plone-site "skins" directory

4. CalendarX does NOT show up as a selection choice in the Plone-site "add
new..." drop down list

I hope this helps.

Regards... Jim