[CalendarX-users] display custom workflow state events
piret stephane
2008-02-21 16:47:33 UTC

I made a custom workflow with a 'restricted' state (ie. for authenticated members). It was easy to configure plone calendar to show such events, but I could not make calendarX 0.6.6 to do it.
Can CalendarX be configured to display events according to their workflow state?

piret stephane
2008-02-21 21:16:24 UTC
Finally I customized four python files (getEventsBeforeAQ, getEventsBeforeZC,
getEventsBetweenAQ, getEventsBetweenZC), changing in the calculation of xpub
qxpublist = ['published'] into
qxpublist = ['published','restricted']
and it worked.