[CalendarX-users] CalendarX question about filters/subjects
Lupa Zurven
2007-10-02 02:22:58 UTC
Date: October 1, 2007 10:12:46 PM EDT
Subject: Re: CalendarX question about filters/subjects
Hi Henni,
The most common problem in this area is improperly setting the
list of subjects to display in this filter-bar. This is the
"listOfSubjects" attribute in the cx_props_calendar.props file in
listOfSubjects:lines=5
Appointment
Convention
Meeting
Social Event
Work
This is what CalendarX uses to populate the filter-bar. If you
have 11 lines, make sure your line says listOfSubjects:lines=11.
I hope that helps. Read the manual about this too... I think it
has some extra tips and pointers to make sure it all works.
+lupa+
Hi Lupa,
here i am again. Maybe you remember me? I wrote you long(!) time
ago because of CalendarX.
I am still happy with that product, but i have a little problem
now. Hope that you could help me.
As you can see in the screenshot "CalendarX.jpg" i still use 10
terms for filter the events (marked them with a red point at the
screenshot).
Now i will put the 11th on it. It is possible to create it and it
will coming up in the calender as date, but not available in the
"Filter-Bar". It seems that only 10 terms can stay there?
Is that right? If yes, which on of Sourcecode i have to use to
change that? Didnt found anything that restrict that to 10 terms.
Best regards
Henni
:)
<CalendarX.jpg>