[CalendarX-users] Question Regarding Calendar Categories/Subjects
Mark Phillips
2006-08-14 02:38:26 UTC
I was trying to follow the example on pages 15/16 in the 0.6.6 Manual for
grouping Subject titles, but I am not quite getting it.

I have the following in my portal_metadata/Elements/Subject:
16U Practice
16U Tournament
16U Scrimmage
16U Tryout
14U Practice
14U Tournament
14U Scrimmage
14U Tryout

I would like to have the following 6 checkboxes in my Subject line of the
calendar:

16U
14U
Practice
Tournament
Scrimmage
Tryout

How can I do it?

BTW, just a small nit for the next revision of the manual. One has to click
on the checkbox for useSubjectTitles if they are to be used. This small
point is not covered on pages 15/16 of the manual for this example.

Thanks!

Mark