[CalendarX-users] CalX and Plone 2.5
David Diskin
2006-07-11 01:32:06 UTC
As everyone knows, Plone 2.5 has been released a couple of weeks
ago. Does anyone know if CalendarX works ok with 2.5? If not, lupa
- when it will be updated? Thanks.

David

==============================
David Diskin, ***@verizon.net
+lupa+
2006-07-11 02:33:16 UTC
Hi David,
Works great, as far as I can tell. That was not the case with the
alpha releases, but out of the box CalendarX-0.6.6 works with out of the
box fresh Plone 2.5 on Zope 2.9.3. Haven't tested all possible
customizations and such, nor migrated any sites, but it runs. Big thanks
to Alec for the changes to Plone 2.5 to allow CalendarX to run as is.
+lupa+
David Diskin
2006-07-11 15:16:48 UTC
hi lupa,

i'm running 0.5.3, however, because the functionality (afaik) of 0.5
branch has not been moved to the 0.6 branch. Any reason you can
think of that 0.5.3 would not run with Plone 2.5? Thanks.

David