[CalendarX-users] calendarx.org running?
Carl Brewer
2006-06-26 06:17:34 UTC
I'm trying to have a bit of a look at CalendarX with a view to
a quick & easy calendar for some bike racing clubs to share,
but for the last few days all attempts to connect to calendarx.org
have timed out.

Is the site up at the moment? Or if it not, is there any
other demo site available?

And, does it work with Plone 2.5/zope 2.9.3+?

thanks!

Carl
Chris Gates
2006-06-26 14:02:34 UTC
I've noticed it down to. I don't know of another site, other that a brief intro page on the Plone main site.

I don't know about it working with Plone 2.5/Zope 2.9.3+.

Thx,
CG
www.chrisgates.net

+lupa+
2006-06-26 14:30:32 UTC
Yes, CalendarX.org is down temporarily. I'm trying to get it back up
today, sorry for the delay... And then I need to move to new hosting
quarters somewhere this week. Sigh.
+lupa+
<http://www.chrisgates.net>www.chrisgates.net
<http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642>http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642
+lupa+
2006-06-26 19:43:17 UTC
CalendarX.org should be working now for everyone. Let me know if it is
not. Still need to move it to another hosting site soon, but am good for
the week at least.
+lupa+