[CalendarX-users] Other Calendar Products
George Lee
2006-11-19 05:09:22 UTC
For Nate and other folks -- with Plone4ArtistsCalendar, Calendaring, etc. --

Where are calendars in Plone moving in general, esp. re: Zope3 + Five?

Want to make sure there's no pointless duplication of work! Since CalendarX
has grown somewhat beastly, I suspect some of the other products are cleaner
from the start and so might have big chunks that are further ahead. Or do
they serve different roles, etc.?

Peace,
George
Spanky
2006-12-18 17:41:54 UTC
Post by George Lee
For Nate and other folks -- with Plone4ArtistsCalendar, Calendaring, etc. --
Where are calendars in Plone moving in general, esp. re: Zope3 + Five?
Want to make sure there's no pointless duplication of work! Since
CalendarX has grown somewhat beastly, I suspect some of the other
products are cleaner from the start and so might have big chunks that
are further ahead. Or do they serve different roles, etc.?
Peace,
George
I have suggested this as a topic at the SnowSprint. Cohesion in this
arena is really critical and has been lacking for some time.

--

~Spanky